Do you have sales experience, but fancy something a bit different?
If you've been working in sales, but are looking for a change, recruitment could be just the difference you're after. Here are some questions to ask yourself if you're wondering if it would be the right move:
- Every time you talk to a recruiter, do you fancy yourself in that role?
- Are you great at sales but would like the opportunity to earn more?
- Are you bored of doing a role which is simply transactional?
- Do you want a more three dimensional sales role?
- Are you curious about people and what makes them tick?
- Do you like the idea of helping to change people's lives?
If the answers to any of the above are yes, a career in recruitment could be just the change you're looking for. It's a hugely rewarding career as you are genuinely helping to change people's lives - and yes, you can earn a huge amount of money doing it! Each desk has the opportunity to bill over £200,000 annually, and you're guaranteed to take home 30% of your billings - rising to 35%. Our top biller last year billed a whopping £283,000, which earnt them £99,050 and £2,500 of travel vouchers.
We offer great training on how to develop candidate profiles, how to attract and source those hard to find candidates, how to business develop and how to turn an ordinary account into a super billing account. We have numerous consultants at Aspire who have come to us via a sales route and are highly successful billers within the company.
Recruitment is the opportunity to really help people, do a wider sales role and earn more money - so if you think this is the career change you're after, please get in touch with Charlotte Mullen - email@example.com.