Aspire are market-leading recruitment and talent acquisition partner with a proven heritage and success from graduate to executive level across digital, media, marketing, creative, research, events and communications.
We are looking to recruit a Office Administrator - Proactive and highly organised, you'll report directly to the Regional Director. You will be the go to person for all aspects of running the Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate will be charming and confident dealing with high level individuals as well as proactively assisting Regional Director in booking travel, scheduling meetings, assisting with presentations, organising work engagements and booking venues etc. However a 'can do' attitude, and good cultural fit is more critical than experience.
Along with office management, an interest in recruitment and helping with resourcing candidates would be needed.
As an Office Administrator some duties include (but not limiting too:
- Maintaining the running of the office; ordering water, fruit, milk, cleaning products
- Ensuring visitors are greeted and welcomed warmly
- To manage all the Regional administration including filing, photocopying, and expenses, invoices and keeping an efficient filing system
- Assisting with setting up workstations
- Assisting with any IT issues in the office
- Ensuring all provisions are in place for meetings
- Ordering and ensuring ready availability of all stationery
- Ensuring all security procedures are adhered to.
- Booking travel for Regional Director
- Filing expenses for Regional Director
- Supporting the Senior Marketing Executive with any marketing administration.
Alongside the Administrative duties, there will be a need to support the Regional Director in assisting in organising interviews with candidates, helping with any recruitment administration and matching candidates to live positions.
* No visa sponsorship offered
If this role is of interest then please call Katie Holmes on +852 5500 2375