Aspire Hong Kong has had a successful 3.5 years in the Hong Kong market, and we're looking to grow even more!
As a group, we specialise in placing candidates within Media, Events & Conferences, Digital, Sales, Creative, Design and Technology roles. We have over 90 staff with offices in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Singapore and Hong Kong.
We are looking for talented and driven Recruitment Consultant/ Senior Consultant to join our growing team in Hong Kong! Taking over a HOT/ WARM desk in the Marketing and Agency sector you will be able to up and running and making money in no time!
What you'll do as Recruitment Consultant
- Work closely with the Regional Director and Team Manager to train and understand Aspire's operation methods.
- Proactively reach out to clients, and set up meetings where you will pitch Aspire's recruitment services for new business generation, in line with Aspire's terms and conditions.
- Sourcing candidates utilising all resources available to you, contributing to the growing database of candidates.
- Competently conduct face to face interviews with candidates from Executive to Director level, and manage the recruitment process. This includes assessment of suitability, as well as managing expectations from both client's and candidate's perspectives.
- Provide honest and constructive feedback, and use communicative skills to win over candidates and clients through influencing.
- Demonstrate "More Together" behaviour, in line with company ethos.
Who You Are
- Prior experience in Recruitment - open to sector but a passionate and interest in the Media and Creative field.
- Excellent natural ability to build relationships with people
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Cantonese is a plus)
- Very hands on and excited about recruitment
- Ready to work strongly with candidates and clients within the China market
- A team-player who is motivated, inquisitive, fast paced, approachable and eager to learn
Our Website: http://hk.weareaspire.com/
To see what it is like working for Aspire in Hong Kong, check out our you tube channels - http://bit.ly/2hyaPrH
If this role sounds interesting, please get in touch with the Regional Director, Katie Holmes at +852 3695-5008