We are Aspire. You are a Marketing Executive. We recruit into the cutting-edge world of digital, media and marketing. You are passionate about email, social and web marketing. We are a 'Sunday Times Top 100 Company to Work For'. You could be our new Senior Marketing Executive.
We are looking for an experienced data-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering high performance multi-channel online and offline marketing campaigns and tactical activity.
The Senior Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager to acquire and retain Aspire's candidates and clients. A key role in the marketing team, you will help to develop the marketing plan following business objectives and budgets and support the roll-out of marketing campaigns/content across a range of online and offline channels, for example, our Website, Social Media, Email, Display, SEO, PPC, Print and Events.
This role will require an understanding of all areas of marketing communications with evidence of writing/ editorial experience, E-CRM, Social Media and cross-channel campaign management.
You will have first-class stakeholder management and communication skills, working with the team to maximise the power of the company's 185,000 candidate database and social network. You will be able to excel in a role that is creative and tactical, project based and diverse.
- Can evidence your role in delivering successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Have strong email marketing experience from data segmentation to delivering tailored communications to a variety of audiences
- Can create and schedule content to be distributed across social media
- Understand brand and marketing principles and how they are implemented practically
- Are a superb copywriter for all marketing mediums, with a keen eye for details, including being a quick and accurate editor and proof-reader
- Can analyse and interpret data to help improve your campaigns
- Have experience and passion for eCRM, Social Media and Marketing Automation
- Are a planning and organising wizard
- Have energy, enthusiasm and be keen to motivate yourself and those around you using your strong communication and networking skills at all levels
If you have experience with Photoshop/InDesign, have a relevant qualification (like one from the CIM), have video production skills or have managed budgets and paid social campaigns before those would all be excellent additions to your experience and skillset.
You will be given autonomy to think creatively and deliver new marketing opportunities to the business and work across video, social, ECRM, events, website, internal and external comms. Perfect for someone that likes to work to multiple goals! In return, you'll get a competitive salary, a hard-working but flexible culture and team and lots of little extras like duvet days or maybe even a massage here and there.
We are Aspire. If you think you are too, let's chat! Apply today, or give me a call on 0207 612 3920